Applying For Financial Aid
Applying for financial aid at 金沙电子游戏app下载 is an integral part of the admissions process.
For detailed instructions, visit our 财政援助服务 page:
Answering the Affordability Question
Step 1 | File Your FAFSA
第一个, you need to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine your eligibility for federal grants and loans. If you haven’t already done so, don’t wait - submit your FAFSA now at fafsa.政府. 请注意:
- The FAFSA opens each year on 10月1日.
- 金沙电子游戏app下载 has established no deadline or priority date for the FAFSA to be completed. Applicants may file on a rolling basis.
- Prospective students will receive notification of their financial aid award package two weeks after being accepted into 金沙电子游戏app下载 and filing the FAFSA.
Factors considered in this application include:
- Number of students in your family attending university
The FAFSA determines your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and the maximum amount of federal aid you can receive. This information is provided to your financial aid counselor at Utica, who will look into other sources of assistance available through the University, 包括:
- Federal, State and Institutional Grants
Step 2 | Run The Numbers
去 尤蒂卡.edu/visit 和:
- register for an admissions event
- arrange a private visit for you, your family, your friends – whoever you want to bring.
在您访问期间, you will have an opportunity to meet with a financial aid counselor and get your questions answered. You can also take a tour of campus, talk with students and faculty, and discover a little more of what it means to be a Pioneer.
“I first visited Utica with my brother, and I loved it. When I found out about the tuition reset, Utica blew all my other choices out of the water. It made the decision an easy one.”
I would like to see logins and resources for:
For a general list of frequently used logins, you can also visit 我们的登录页面.